Saturday, January 11, 2014

Time

Hello everyone!

Time is a funny thing. It never seems to stay the same. Sometimes it goes really fast, sometimes the time just drags on. 
It's been about 6 months since I have returned from Italy. I have a hard time believing it was real sometimes. Was it just a dream? Did I really experience all of that?

I feel like I am a new person now. I am stronger, both physically and mentally, and I am more secure in who I am as a person. 

The 9 months that I spent in Italy seemed to go so fast my head still spins, but since I have returned, the 7 months have gone by incredibly slow. My life is truly starting. 


I will be attending Miami University of Ohio in the fall of 2014 and I have been working and studying and becoming more and more like an adult with each passing day.

Italy will always be a part of who I am and I thank everyone who was there for me before, during and after my incredible exchange. 
Thank you so much!

~Shelby Kenville

1 comment:

  1. Very nice! So glad you got the opportunity...and so glad to have you back!:)
    L, GD

    ReplyDelete