Sunday, December 30, 2012

Family Vacations :D

Hello everyone!!

So, my family here in Italy and about  other families have little campers for vacation. About a month ago, I went to Torino and this past week I visited some cities in the Providences of Tuscany and Umbria. It was absolutely gorgeous. I took over 400 photos of all the charismatic little cities. Us, the 6 campers, were able to visit so many things and have so much fun in just 5 days and 4 nights. 

During these trips, since we are Italian, we are forced to go to the grocery store to buy fresh bread (though since I am on a diet, I do not participate in the fresh bread eating.) Being Italian is expensive food-wise. They always have fresh bread and cheese!! But, it's very delicious!! 

Having these little campers is so handy because you can pack up and go anywhere!! There are places for campers in all the little cities and it is so much fun. I am really able to bond with my family on these little trips!! 




 LOVE this picture :)





Tomorrow, I am going to my first New Year's Party and then we are off to the Alps!! Whoohoo!! 

Thanks for reading! Happy New Year!!

One of the campers in my group!! :)
~Shelby

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I loved the pic of the scoot too! Any pics of the campers?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a picture of one of the campers I think :) I will try to find it! :)

    ReplyDelete