Wednesday, December 19, 2012

School Work.

Ciao tutti, 

The school work is a little more intense here in Italy. They have a lot of oral reports and interrogations. Speaking of which; I am very nervous for this Friday!! I have to do an 'interrogation' for Philosophy. Here a lot of the assignments are oral. Very different from America. I hardly ever have oral assignments, and as a result, I am now very very nervous. I am going to be talking IN ITALIAN, for three minutes about the origin of Philosophy. Great. That should be fun. And I have a Chemistry test... The week of school before vacation is never fun. I am sooo tired, I need my Christmas, and there are so many tests!! oh well, I'm an exchange student ;) Wish me luck on my test! 

P.S. I am broke. I am paying ahead for a New Years Eve party and I haven't recieved my allowance for the month yet... I have ZERO money.. Oh well. I'm an exchange student <<< Love this excuse ;)

 Rotary Exchange students for life <3
 They made us sing... So we went with Jingle Bells and Rudolf the Red-Nosed Reindeer. 
 :)
 We are always laughing ... :D
 Lights in the Center of Milan.
NEVE/SNOW!! <3

Thanks for reading! 

~Shelby Kenville

No comments:

Post a Comment