Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Television

Hello everyone, 

In Italy, I feel like they like to watch a lot of TV. Most people gasp when I say I never watch TV. I honestly prefer movies over television. Anyway, the Italian TV is different than America but there are a lot of the same shows!

Most shows and movies are American or English, so most of the things you see on TV are dubbed. It is rather irritating to watch. They have MTV and disney channel just like we do in America. My host brother likes to watch Disney Channel in the mornings while we are eating breakfast. :)

Also, there are a lot a lot of commercials here. Commercials take up just as much time as they do in America, if not more. Commercials are pretty much the same as in America. The variety is taken up by candy/food and women products. Go figure. haha :)

Anyway, I just wanted to add a little note that I only have 12 days remaining in Italy. It's getting closer and more real every second. I can't imagine how much I'm going to be crying when I leave my much-loved Italian friends. 

Thanks for reading <3

~Shelby Janae

No comments:

Post a Comment