Sunday, September 9, 2012

My New Home

Ciao :)

My first few days in Italy have been wonderful. I have met many new friends, and have been picking up the language pretty well for only being here 4 full days. I have started to almost automatically count in Italian!!! :) I know that i will be having good days and bad days, but that is all part of the journey. I start school on Wednesday, so that should be interesting.
Today, i went bike riding with my parents in a park, similar to Central Park in New York. It was very very big and beautiful ... :) I absolutely love it here :D

Arrivederci per adesso. ;)

 Giulia and Irene :)
Michela and Me :)

The girls here are absolutely gorgeous :D

~Shelby <3

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog...you're becoming a true renaissance woman.

    ReplyDelete