Thursday, October 4, 2012

Music!

Ciao!!
When I first came to Italy, I was very excited to listen to Italian music all the time. But when I arrived, I realized that they don't even listen to Italian music. They listen to the same music that we do in America. (Rap and pop mostly.) I wanted to buy some of the most popular songs for my iPod so I asked around and I was given 13 Italian song names. Not very impressive haha. It's interesting to listen to the radio in the morning because the song is in English, and then the radio announcer speaks in Italian. Well, that's all I have for today! Grazie! :) <3


Euros! :D

~Shelby Kenville

2 comments:

  1. Wow...so they listen to our same artists too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes!! they listen to the same music we do in America. It;s funny, because half the time, they don't even understand. I translate as best as i can to my friends. Haha :)

    ReplyDelete