Sunday, October 21, 2012

Clubbing at the Zoo Latino.

Ciao! This entry is going to be all about my first clubbing experience. 

Last night, for the first time, I went out with some friends to a Disco called Zoo Latino. It was sooo fun! :) First, I met up with my group at school, and we took some pictures. Then we all squeezed into the small, Italian car and drove to the club. We then stood outside of the club for about 30 minutes waiting for the rest of the group. We ended up entering the club at around 11:15. By the time I got into the club, my feet were killing me from standing for sooo long, so I changed into my sandals before we started dancing. I was fine with that though because all I wanted the shoes for was pictures and initial greetings :) Haha. 

So, after you get your ticket, you go in and just start dancing. The music is crazy loud. My ears are still ringing from last night. This setting made it extra hard to understand what anybody was saying. In order to understand Italian at the point I'm in, I need to hear it very clearly, but since the music was so loud, I could not understand very well. 
The lights were also very cool! They were so blinky and crazy!! :) I loved them!!! :) Some people were dancing very very crazy (both boys and girls,) For example, one guy was dancing in the corner, but rather than dancing, it looked as if he was having a seizure!!! Lol!!! :) I was cracking up. Some people also had no idea what personal space is. Some people randomly will come up and start dancing with you. I walked away when anyone would do that to me though. Haha. One guy literally jumped on me last night and my friends had to push him off. It was insane!! haha :P

Another thing that was strange was that, people literally made-out with people they just met. A boy would come up behind a girl and they would dance, turn around, and suck face!!! Then they would walk away. I was very shocked!! hahaha. That will definitely NOT happen with me. haha.

During the course of the night, i had two guys try to dance with me (other than the one that jumped on me.) One grabbed my waist, and I was turned around and stopped him. haha. Then, over the loud music I tried to explain to him that I am American, and I don't speak Italian very well, and I don't want to dance. haha.  Another one came up to me and started talking to me and I tried to explain the same thing. He then started to  talk to me in English. He was very nice, but the timing was bad because it was 2:30 and we had to leave. Oh well!! I will have plenty more club experiences. 

This night was so fun. I really enjoyed myself. Though it had some drama, and uncomfortable/embarrassing moments, I would definitely do it again. 

 My friends and I ready to go!!
 Those shoes!!!


Thanks for reading!!! :)\

~Shelby <3

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Aunt Connie warned you about nights like these....LAUGH! Sounds like fun....:)

    ReplyDelete