Friday, October 19, 2012

Dogs.

There are a lot of people walking all kinds of different dogs on the streets of Italy everyday. I have noticed a pattern though. 

There are a lot of German Shepherds, Greyhounds, Boxers, and Chihuahuas. These are the dogs that have stuck out to me the most. There are obviously a ton of different kinds just like America, but i believe these are the most popular.

There are a lot of dog breeds that originated in Italy. Here is the link. :)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Dog_breeds_originating_in_Italy


I really miss my puppies at home!! I wish i had a dog to cuddle with here in Italy!! :) But, it will make it that much more of a special reunion when i come back!!! <3
 Atlas and Ajax <2
 My handsome Doodles <3
Atlas and Toula :) <3

An extra note, tomorrow night, i am going to the Disco with my friends!! I am soooo excited! :)
Thanks for reading!
~Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment