Friday, January 11, 2013

Television :D

Buon Giorno tutti, 

In America and Italy, I am not much of a television-watcher. I prefer to watch movies, just like my dad... Television usually just makes me angry because right when the show gets good, there is a commercial. Just plain frustrating. I occasionally find that one TV show that I just love, but for the most part, I'm a movie girl. 

In Italy, TV is pretty much the same. There are a ton of commercials, game shows, soap-operas, and all kinds of other TV shows. For the most part, the TV shows are American and they are dubbed. In fact, most TV shows and movies are American and are dubbed to Italian. It is rather annoying because the lips never match the words. I do have a favorite game show that I watch all the time, "Avanti un Altro" It's basically just a bunch of people and you get four questions and if you get two wrong you lose and at the end, the last person have to answer questions, BUT they have to say the WRONG answer!! It's so awesome :)

Also, my family does not have any DVDs and I have not seen movie subscriptions such as Netflix. But there are movies on some channels on TV. :D

So anyway, television is pretty much consisting of the same shows in America. MTV and news, and a ton of other stuff :)

Ciao for now :)

~Shelby Janae <3


No comments:

Post a Comment