Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Household Animals

Hello everyone!

I am still incredibly upset at my lack of animals in my household. Whenever I walk down the street, I feel like every animal is staring me down. I don't think I will ever show my annoyance or anger at my dogs ever again!! I will never forget them in their cages or anything of the sort. I cannot wait until I see them again! :) 

Anyway, the most popular household animals are dogs, cats, bunnies, birds, and I have seen a few turtles. They are your pretty standard house pets. However, dog owners here always dress their dogs in clothes and bring them everywhere. There are dogs on buses and in stores sometimes!! Dog owners also let their dogs off leash a lot. It makes me very uneasy because I am afraid the dog will run out into the street filled with crazy Italian drivers! Luckily, my next host family has a dog, but he is always outside and doesn't seem very friendly... :( Hopefully he will warm up to me! :)

Strangely, when I go for a run in Parco Nord, I often see horse poop... But I have NEVER seen a horse since I arrived in Italy... It is quite a mystery... One day, I will find this mysterious horse-gang. 

Well, thanks for reading!! Hope everything is going well in America!

P.S. Did anyone hear about the Pope quitting?? It's everywhere! It's VERY strange for Popes   to quit... 

~Shelby Janae <3

No comments:

Post a Comment