Monday, November 5, 2012

2 Months in Italy TODAY! :D

Ciao ancora!! :)

So, I know this is my second post today, but I must point out that today is the mark of my second month. I can't believe it is going by so fast! I have about 8 months left of my exchange! I have had a very short dream in Italian, I am able to communicate with my friends and family, and I am starting to really mix the language up with English. I think these are all good signs! :) 

I have shown all the symptoms of a foreign exchange student. I have spent wayyy more money on clothes than I ever would in America (and I am NOT done yet), I have gained weight, and I have fallin in love with this place. I feel like I belong here. I have my routine and I have my friends and my family. I can't see myself leaving this place anytime soon. 


Thank you Italy for a great 60 days and thank you for reading! :D <3

Love my flag! :D <3

~Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment