Sunday, November 4, 2012

First Family Vacation and Italian Dream!

Ciao tutti! :)

Well, this weekend my family, and three other wonderful families, visited the cities Rocconigi and Torino, Italy. Torini used to be the capital of Italy before Rome. Both of these cities were so gorgeous. I visited so many different museum, and CASTLES! Yes, I went to actual castles, were Kings lived! :D It was so cool. I saw so much art, that I was afraid the creative side of my brain might possibly explode. Everything here is so detailed and beautiful! I think it is some secret law that all ceilings have to be gorgeous. They are detailed and incredibly beautiful. 

I also got a lot closer to my family this weekend. I really love my family. They treat me like their own!! They feed me, buy me gelato, tease me, the whole deal. I am so appreciative of them and I don't think I can ever say "grazie" enough! 

Now, about my dream. I was in Italy, but my family lived in a castle. Everyone was at work and then Bryan, my step dad, drove up (in english) and told me I ad to leave Italy. I was really upset, but he said we had to leave right away. Now this is where the Italian comes in. I called my host dad and told him I had to go, but I couldn't say goodbye. He was upset but we said goodbye. Then i got in the car and it was over. I woke up right afterwards, and it took me awhile to go back to sleep because I was so excited!!!!!! A very sad dream, with only a little bit of Italian, but still! This means that I am on my way to becoming fluent! :) 




 My flag <3
 Best gelato and homemade whipped cream ever!


Overall, I had a great weekend!! 
Thanks for reading! :) <3

~Shelby

No comments:

Post a Comment