Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Pictures.

Hello everyone! (figured I would change my introduction up a bit ;)

So this post is basically going to be pictures... Today, I went to the Picasso Museum! It was so incredible to see the paintings that Picasso himself painted!! I never would have imagined that I would see something so significant and historical! Unfortunately, pictures were not allowed... After that, I went to the Duomo di Milano but not just the outside; I went to the top and inside. It was absolutely breath-taking. Lastly, I went for a two hour walk just by myself around a little part of my town taking pictures of the beautiful Autumn trees! :D 

 Breathtaking. 
 So tall and elegant!

 Great day visiting. So worth walking up a million stairs and 7 Euros!

 <3
 The floors inside the Duomo
 A beautiful window!
 Inside... 
 Great tree!!
 Pretty leaf!
 So incredible!
 <3 I love Autumn! 
 Even in Black and White it's beautiful!
 Happiness!! :)
 No one can ever change what this experience has done and will do for me!
                                       
Friends <3 <3 <3 

Thanks for being so loyal to my Blog!! :) Can't wait to keep documenting how everything is going here in Italia. Love you all! :)

~Shelby Kenville

2 comments: