Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Just an Update :)

Ciao tutti, 

I hope everything is going well for everyone. I am starting going a little downhill on my exchange emotions. As Rotary said, the first two months were awesome, but the next two months should be hard. After Christmas, the rest of the months are supposed to get better and better. So far, Rotary has been right, so I can't wait until after Christmas!! :) 

Right now, I am really missing my dogs!! I'm used to everyday after school getting a big kiss from all three of them. I really miss that even though I did not appreciate it at the time. I can't wait until I get a kiss from them when I come home! :D I definitely miss watching Pawn Stars and all the other shows with my Mamma and Bonus Dad. I miss the phone calls to my grandparents and my Daddddyy. But, I know that this is a once in lifetime experience and everyday I try to smile and remember that I am UNDERSTANDING and TALKING to my friends in ITALIAN !!! 

Can't wait to rush through these next couple hard months and enjoy myself even more than I already am!! :)

Thanks for reading/Grazie per la lettura,

~Shelby Janae <3 

 I have to remind myself to keep smiling :)


What my friends do when I accidentally say words wrong ;)

Thanks for my footy pajamas Mom and Bryan <3 

2 comments:

  1. Oh Shelbs! Miss you too, more than you know! But...it is for a good cause! This experience will enable you to handle so much in your life in future years! Love you lots....Washington here we come...laughing all the way with Aunt Connie!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes!! I know. I know that this is very difficult and what not, but it is also all the good adjectives!! <3 Love you too and can't wait to go college hunting!! :D

    ReplyDelete