Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Phones in Italy!

Ciao tutti! :) 

Okay, so phones here are a little different... For example my phone number is +39 345 726 9156


Weird right?? Yea, it's totally different. But I'm pretty proud of myself that I memorized my number within the first two days I got it AND memorized it with Italian numbers. But anyway, I have a blackberry, which are very popular. Some people have iPhones here, but they are about the equivalent of 1000 American dollars. (about 600-700 Euros) It's absolutely crazy. I would NEVER pay that much for a phone, but hey, they're Italian ;) They also do't buy very good cases for their phones, so they don't look as nice as they do in America... 

A lot of people also have the INDESTRUCTIBLE Nokia phones. I haven't seen one in so long, it's quite refreshing. I crack up every time I see my friends texting without a full keyboard. It's just been so long since I haven't had a keyboard... I guess I'm spoiled like that :) But anywayssss, hope you were interested in the technological side of the cultural differences. :) I will write again soon!!! :) <3 
 Love my Converse! <3 ALLSTAR FOR LIFE!
 So true. Receive my money, then realize i have to buy something expensive... :P
 Oh yes <3 Check-mark!
 heeheee <3 Cute :)
 I refuse to let this happen. THAT is why I am officially on a diet and I have started Athletics (cross country)
Yes, I, Shelby Kenville, am running for a sport. I know, it's incredibly surprising... 



~Shelby Kenville <3

No comments:

Post a Comment