Thursday, November 15, 2012

Plants :)

Ciao tutti, 

This particular blog is dedicated to my grandma and grandpa. My grandpa is an amazing gardener and my grandma is a nature-lover!!! Love them both so much and I can't wait until I return to America and see them again! :D Anyway, I'm not very knowledgeable on trees and plants, but here it goes. 

In Parco Nord, a very beautiful park very close to my house, there are a lot of Norway maples, field maples, wild cherry trees, ashes, sycamores, birches, pedunculate oaks and small-leaved elms. There are also a lot of various flowers that i do not know the names of... A lot of people have a ton of flowers on their decks. Because a lot of people don't have yards, they can only have gardens on the deck. But it is very beautiful non-the-less.

 pretty flowers on my deck :)
Parco Nord

Mmmmmm, Berries <3





I hope you enjoyed reading about the different types of plants!!! Until next time,

~Shelby Janae <3 <3

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh...you are so cute and thoughtful! Grandpa loved it too! Thank you!!!!!! Love and miss you! GD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Grandma Dee!!! :D <3 Love and miss you guys as well! <3

    ReplyDelete